Discussion: WeatherCat Integration Forum
Apple Scripts: Edouard Lagache has made available various AppleScripts that work with WeatherCat (extensive documentation is provided) - the latest release is 30th April 2012. As of this time, the facilities provided include:
- WC ET Reporter - An AppleScript tool for computing and reporting Evapotranspiration data from WeatherCat
- WC Status Growler - An AppleScript tool for reporting the status of WeatherCat via Growl
- WC Storm Monitor - An AppleScript tool for generating wind and rainfall alerts from WeatherCat
- WC temperature rising and WC temperature falling - Two AppleScripts to create Growl notifications from WeatherCat temperature alerts.
- WC Twitter Uploader - An AppleScript extension to WeatherCat to upload data to Twitter.
- WC Web Data Uploader - An AppleScript extension to WeatherCat to upload data to several weather upload Websites (These services include British Weather Observations Website (WoW), the PWS-Weather network, and the WeatherBug online community).
- WC Zambretti Forecaster - An AppleScript to generate forecasts from WeatherCat current conditions.
See WeatherCat Scripts *BETA* of 2012-04-30 for more details and download.